Cash Envelopes Pretty Flowers Design (Printable)
Do you use cash envelopes when you do your monthly budget every month?
Stick to each separate budget closely and organise your cash, by keeping small budgets of cash in each money envelope. I love to make it more exciting and motivating, by using colourful cash envelopes I have designed myself.
These cash envelopes are great to use with the Dave Ramsey Cash envelope system.
They are supplied on a 100% downloadable PDF, which is super easy to print.
So, you will have a file that you can print unlimited times and they are super pretty!
These are also great to use with the Dave Ramsey Cash envelope system.
On one side of the cash envelopes is a spending tracker, so you can write down your spending on the go if you wish.
Every time I make a purchase with my envelope I write it down, then record what remains in the envelope.
This make it easy to see how much is left in each envelope, without having to count the cash every time.
I have included an extra, blank envelope,so you can customise it as you wish. For example, you may want to print it onto coloured paper.
- 7 different coloured printable envelopes (horizontal)
- Red flower pattern envelope
- Blue and yellow flower pattern envelope
- Multicoloured floral envelope
- Navy blue flower pattern envelope
- Multicoloured floral envelope - white background
- Blue, olive and mixed greens flowery pattern
- Orange, white and blue flower design on purple background
- One blank template, so you can print onto whatever patterned paper you choose (scrapbook paper, coloured paper)
- Budget tracker as part of the envelope.
- Wide enough to punch for a filofax (Saffiano size).
- 160mm wide x 105mm tall.
- 6.3 inches wide x 4.1 inches tall
- Can be printed on US letter size paper (8.5 by 11 inches)
- Can be printed on UK A4 size paper (210mm x 297mm or 8.27 × 11.69 inches)
Download them once and you can use them again and again.
To get even more information on how to set up and use a cash budget, check out this article
*It is recommended to print envelopes on heavy cardstock (110gsm or 120gsm) rather than standard copy paper. You can find the right product to use by
**This is an instant download. There will not be anything mailed to your home. By purchasing this product, you realize it is limited for use by only the purchaser and may not be re-distributed in any way.