Emergency fund tracker (Printable)
Regular price $1.99
An emergency fund is a really useful way of riding out unexpected expenses as they arise.
A starter emergency fund of £1000 or $1000 is a great thing to aim for.
After that 3 to 6 months of your average wage is the next thing to aim for.
This tracker will help you keep accountable to yourself as you save for a rainy day.
- Keep a note of what you are devoting to your emergency fund every month.
- Feel more in control of where your money is going.
- Feeling more motivated and a stronger sense of achievement - you can see your progress led out in black and white.
- Decide what each picture is worth and save that amount
- Save as much as you can and note down each month what that is in each umbrella.
- You can colour in your progress with cute colours!
For me, it gave me a real sense of pride that I was ensuring I could easily pay for an unexpected cost and sleep easier at night.
- page 1 - Emergency fund tracker - pictures.
Size will fit:
- UK A4 size paper
- US letter size paper
How can I use the emergency fund tracker with a budget planner?
You can use this emergency fund tracker to track what you are putting in each month. You can transfer the amount you have decided to pay towards your emergency fund from your budget planner to your tracker.
*It is recommended to print this tracker on heavier cardstock (110gsm or 120gsm) rather than standard copy paper.
**This is an instant download. There will not be anything mailed to your home. By purchasing this product, you realize it is limited for use by only the purchaser and may not be re-distributed in any way.