Expense Tracker (Printable)
When you are budgeting every month, a very useful way to keep track of your everyday spending, is to record it onto an expense tracker.
- Keep a note of what you are spending in each budget area.
- Feel more in control of where your money is going.
- Make decisions for the rest of the month, based on what you have already spent.
For me, it gave me a real sense of control over where my money was going and informed my decision making for my next month's budget.
- page 1 - 'Eating Out' and Grocery expense tracker.
- page 2 - Miscellaneous expense tracker.
- page 3 - Blank budget area expense tracker, that you can personalise.
- page 4 - Transport and Housing expense tracker.
- page 5 - Instructions on how to use.
Size will fit:
- UK A4 size paper
- US letter size paper
How can I use the expense tracker with a budget planner?
You can use this expense tracker to track your spending and make a more accurate budget for the next month, based on what you have spent that month.
*It is recommended to print this tracker on heavier cardstock (110gsm or 120gsm) rather than standard copy paper.
**This is an instant download. There will not be anything mailed to your home. By purchasing this product, you realize it is limited for use by only the purchaser and may not be re-distributed in any way.