Smash Your Budget Manual (Printable) 70 + pages
Regular price $9.99
When you are budgeting every month, a very useful way to keep track of your money is to make a budget. Here I bring together many of my tried and tested budgeting resources, personally developed by me.
These are the sheets I used to help me and my husband, who I refer to as Mr Budget out of debt, saving more money and now being able to plan for our future.
We started our process with $30,000 debt, and no savings.
Now we are debt free, overpaying our mortgage and able to sleep easy as we have a fully funded emergency fund, and adding to our long term savings.
Benefits of using the Smash Your Budget Manual:
- Become more aware of what your monthly household bills are every month and have a pictorial view of when they are due.
- Feel more in control of where your money is going.
- Make decisions for the month and keep on track with your financial goals.
- Feel more motivates as you can see your progress over the months and years.
- Finally get out of the overspending loop and get out debt.
- Rest easier, as emergencies are saved for.
For me, it gave me a real sense of control over where my money was going and informed my decision making for my next month's budget.
- Cover sheet for manual
- Budget sheets for the year x 12 months
- Expense tracker x 12 months
- Cash envelopes x 7
- Bill tracker calendar x 12 months
- Debt and savings tracker mini bundle (4 sheets)
- Subscription tracker x 12 months (6 sheets)
- Ongoing Subscription tracker (1 sheet)
- Savings Goal Tracker
- Yearly Savings Goals sheet x 1
- Sinking fund envelopes x 7
- Instructions with each part of the manual.
Size will fit:
- UK A4 size paper
- US letter size paper
Why not start today on the road to a better financial future, with less stress and more options!
Watch my IG series about how I am budgeting for 2020
First episode below - follow me to view the whole series!